Christoph Haffner has a degree as an archaeologist from the University of Hamburg and worked as an educator in museums. He participated in the development of multimedia productions for archaeological museums and other cultural institutions. He also has a degree in Multimedia Management. Currently, he is working on digital interactive TV-productions and teaches Video Technologies and Interactive Television as a member of the HCI-Research-Group at Multimedia-Campus Kiel. He also is engaged in Augmented Reality projects for archaeological museums.
- Interactive Digital TV applications
- CD-ROM production for E-Learning
- Virtual Reality and museums
Phone: +49-(0)431-70 976 34
Office hours on appointment.
- Albers, S., Clement, M., Schneider, H., Weber, G., Haffner, C., Weimann, K., Lehmann-Matthaei, B., Waldtmann, S.: DigiFiSH – Digitales Fernsehen in Schleswig-Holstein. Eine Studie im Auftrag der Innovationsstiftung Schleswig-Holstein. Kiel 2005.
- Haffner, C., Dahm, A., Weimann, K.: An Interactive MHP service for a Horse Race Betting Platform. Proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Interactive Television. User Centred ITV Systems, Programmes and Applications, S. 105-110, 2005.
- Haffner, C.: Transcoding Interactive TV-Services. Proceedings of the 3rd European Conference on Interactive Television. User Centred ITV Systems, Programmes and Applications, S. 213-217, 2005.
See our Publications section for a complete list.